(2) Steelcase i2i Lounge Chair, in like new condition. These chair sell for over $1300 new, we are asking $350 each
i2i Lounge Chair
designed by Steelcase Design Studio and Thomas Overthun of IDEO
At A Glance:
Slouch like your mother isn't looking.
Sometimes, you don't need a conference room to collaborate and get things done. You may only need one, or a few chairs, in which you can connect with others. And those big, stuffy lounge chairs don't cut it, unless you're looking for a place to nap. You need a chair that's designed for working, not waiting. You need a chair you can move, shift and breathe in. A chair that lets you orient yourself without taking your focus away or sacrificing your comfort.
What's To Like:
i2i's dual swivel mechanism keeps you focused where you need to be. The back and seat swivel independently, allowing you to change your posture without changing your orientation... and vice versa. Your body requires you to move and shift, and when you do, i2i accommodates. Tilt back, forward, left or right. Slant your body in any direction. Every time you move, the flexing back gives you the proper support for whatever position you put yourself in for as long as you need it. And with no adjustments, i2i keeps you comfortable without forcing you to fiddle with levers - just one less thing you need to think about.
What's Not to Like:
The price seems high for a simple lounge chair - but remember, this is contract-quality furniture, ready to hold up under constant use in an office setting. It's just not priced that well for the home.
The Bottom Line:
The i2i Lounge Chair is a great choice for collaboration and relaxed meeting rooms - as well as private offices that provide a creative atmosphere. This chair's great for brainstorming because it allows you to focus on the task at hand without thinking about your seating position.
- Overall Dimensions: 31.125" h x 32.5" w x 25" d
- Seat and arms come in a range of Buzz 2 fabric colors; seat back is upholstered in your choice of breathable 3D Knit fabric.
- Dual swivel mechanism allows the back and seat to move independently of each other, allowing you to find a comfortable sitting position
- Optional dual swivel return base (it sounds complicated but it's not) returns to a fixed position after the user leaves the chair
- 2 glide / 2 roller option on the i2i base makes the chair easy to move in any space
- Flexing back provides support for all types of postures
- Instant and intuitive movement that requires no adjustments so anyone can get comfortable quickly
Materials & MeasurementsMaterials:
Connect fabric for i2i seat and arms, 3D Knit fabric for i2i back, steel, plastic, polypropylene and urethane foam
Overall: 31.125" h x 32.5" w x 25" d
Seat: 19" w x 17.5" d
Seat height from floor: 17.5"
Back height from seat: 17.25"
Width between arms: 23"
Max. weight capacity: 300 lb.
top of page
bottom of page